We adhere to a set of guidelines to ensure a transparent and fair admission process at Poornaprajna Education Centre – Sadashivanagar. Please take note of the following rules:
1. Admission Criteria: Admissions to different classes are granted solely by the Management. For classes II to VIII, an entrance test will be conducted, and admission will be based on the performance in this test.
2. Date of Birth Documentation: During admission, parents or guardians are required to provide a certificate with satisfactory evidence of the pupil’s date of birth. Please note that this date cannot be changed later.
3. Transfers from Outside Karnataka: Pupils from outside Karnataka State seeking admission in Standard II and higher classes of our school must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Educational Officers of the respective States where they previously studied. The countersigned certificates should include an endorsement permitting migration; otherwise, such pupils will not be admitted to our center. The class to which pupils are admitted may be determined by qualifying tests as prescribed by the Management.
4. Required Documentation: Applications for admission, other than those for Nursery Class, will not be considered without the latest Transfer Certificate and Progress Report from the pupil’s previous school.
5. Transfer Certificate Issuance: When a parent/guardian requests a Transfer Certificate, it will be issued only after all outstanding fees have been paid.
6. Transfer Certificate Application Deadline: Applications for Transfer Certificates must be submitted to the Principal on or before April 25th each year. Applicants seeking Transfer Certificates on or after April 26th must pay the full fees for the next academic year to be eligible to obtain the Transfer Certificate.
We follow these procedures to ensure a fair and transparent admission process for all prospective students and their families.